Individual Self Storage Units in Cocking, Midhurst, West Sussex offer secure individual self storage units at great value prices. Whether you need temporary storage whilst moving home, decorating or travelling, or a longer term storage solution, we will help you pick the right unit size and make the most of your space.
- Dry, well ventilated self contained units
- Different sized units available
- Easy access to units with direct parking
- Secure units with Alarms fitted and CCTV cameras in 24 hour recorded operation
|68 sq feet||£24.00 per week + VAT|
|115 sq feet||£37.00 per week + VAT|
|148 sq feet||£45.00 per week + VAT|
Payable monthly in advance
|Monday to Friday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am to 3.00pm|
|Sunday & Bank Holidays||Closed|
- Make a list of all of the items you’d like to go into storage beforehand, saving yourself the risk of missing any items.
If possible, dismantle your furniture to save space. Wrapping items such as table legs in bubble wrap will help prevent any damage in the moving process.
- Protect items from scratching by placing dust sheets or protective coverings over and between them.
- Protect fragile or delicate items with bubble wrap and mark boxes as fragile to avoid any breakages.
- Any items you think you may need whilst in storage, place at the front of the unit. Extra time and money is spent trying to find items that have been tucked away safely at the back.
- Don’t store anything that is either wet or perishable. Whilst the containers are watertight, we do not want to create the right environment for bacteria and mould to grow.
- Enlist the help of the experts – it may actually be cheaper to get a removal company to collect your items and put them into the container for you than doing it all yourself.
- Keep the key safe and adhere to the correct notice period to avoid any unwanted additional costs.
Storage anywhere at Milestone Storage is at your own risk. Unit contents are not insured by us, but this can be covered by your household insurance.